The Los Angeles Times is the largest metropolitan daily newspaper in the country, with more than 40 million unique latimes.com visitors monthly, Sunday print readership of 1.6 million and a combined print and online local weekly audience of 4.4 million. The Pulitzer Prize-winning Times has been covering Southern California for more than 141 years.
Los Angeles Times
2300 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (213) 237-5000
Comments and Feedback
We welcome your comments and suggestions about latimes.com and the Los Angeles Times.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- For questions about journalistic standards, practices and accuracy, contact the Readers’ Representative Office by e-mail or phone (877) 554-4000.
Editorial and Newsroom
- To send a tip, photo or video to our newsroom, click here.
- To contact editors and reporters, browse our staff directory.
- Read our ethics guidelines.
- Get directions on how to submit a press release.
Members of the media may contact the Communications Department by email: [email protected]
Get more information on how to obtain rights and permissions.
- Executive Team and Masthead
- Company News
- Public Affairs: Reading by 9, High School Insider and Times in Education.
Careers at the L.A. Times
Looking for a particular article? Search The Times archives.